The 2017 Football season is right around the corner for the Greyhounds! Program goals are set high once again as a number of starters return from last year's state championship team along with many new faces looking to make an impact. The schedule kicks off with the home opener against county rival Noblesville on August 25th. The five home game schedule also includes the battle for the Copper Kettle versus Center Grove, Lawrence North (Homecoming), North Central (Future Greyhounds Night) an Warren Central (Senior Night). We are excited to share our Friday nights with the National Champion Marching Greyhounds as they perform during each home game!
We will once again utilize an online purchasing system for athletic season ticket purchases. As a reminder from previous years, here is a summary of the process that will be used for purchasing season tickets this year.
* All Carmel High School student tickets MUST be purchased as Schedule Pick-Up in August.
* All ticket orders will be completed online through a secure website using a credit card. No paper orders or checks will be accepted. Season ticket purchasers will be able to select their own seats through the ordering process on a stadium map.
* Season tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, June 27 at 8:00 am. The link will be posted on the athletic website home page. Any individual can purchase tickets at this time with the purchase of an Annual Greyhound Booster Club family membership. Memberships are $50. There will be a limit of 8 tickets in each purchase between June 27 and July 9.
* Ticket sales will be suspended from July 10 to July 13 as we work on maintenance of the online ordering website.
* Starting July 14, ticket sales will open up to any patron and does not require the purchase of a Greyhound Booster Club family membership. There will not be a limit to the number of seat purchases that can be made by an individual starting July 14, however each ticket must have a unique name - (i.e. ticket should be under the name of the ticket holder, not the purchaser of multiple tickets).
* Ticket orders will be mailed if received by August 10. After that time, tickets will need to be picked up at the Will Call window at the first home football game on August 25.
* Designated seating "blocks" are not offered in the seating process (i.e. Football, Cheerleading, Band, Greyhound Booster Club Super Boosters).
* It is not necessary to purchase a Greyhound Booster Club family membership to purchase season tickets. Families joining the Greyhound Booster Club do enjoy the benefit of first choice of seats as we open up ticket sales for the school year.
* Prices for adult all-sport passes remain the same at $65 for the year and reserved football season tickets will be $40. Student all-sport passes for the school year remain priced at $40.
* Do NOT register for an "account" when purchasing the tickets on the Ticketracker website.
* Purchase tickets from a desktop or laptop computer. Do NOT purchase on an iPhone or iPad.