Thank you for making the choice to attend Carmel Clay Schools. We know you will enjoy the opportunities and excellence of our school district.
To enroll, please use the following steps to guide you through the enrollment process.
1) Determine which school your student will attend by visiting our School Boundary Maps. Maps for the remainder of the 2014-15 school year can be found here. The School Boundary Maps for the 2015-16 school year and subsequent years can be found here.
2) Contact the appropriate school to verify your address is within their boundaries.
3) Be advised of the book rental and supply fees.
4) A fee-based Before and After School Program is available to elementary school students who elect to participate. This care is provided by the Carmel Clay Parks Department.
5) Gather the following documents:
a) An official birth certificate (not a hospital record).
b) Proof of residency consisting of a rental agreement, purchase agreement or closing documents, deed and a utility (electric and/or gas) statement. All documentation is subject to verification.
c) All students must submit an immunization record prior to your child's first day of school.
6) Complete the online registration packet at: https://forms.ccs.k12.in.us/ParentPortal/pages/login.aspx