Frequently Asked Questions
At a special session on July 10, 2019, the CCS Board of School Trustees passed a resolution to place a school safety referendum on the ballot for the election on November 5, 2019. To watch the special session, please click here.
- 1. Why A School Safety Referendum?
- 2. If The School Safety Referendum Passes, How Would the Funds Be Used?
- 3. How Much Will This Referendum Cost Me?
- 4. Will This School Safety Referendum Replace the Referendum That Was Passed in 2017?
- 5. When Will The Community Vote On This Referendum?
- 6. What If the School Safety Referendum Does Not Pass?
- 7. Where Can I Go To Learn More About The School Safety Referendum?