The Carmel Clay Board of School Trustees is proud to support the 2022-2025 Strategic Plan.
As elected representatives of the community, the Strategic Plan is an essential guidepost for the oversight, accountability, and future goal-setting of this board.
"The Strategic Plan is anchored by the CCS Guiding Principles and keeps students at the center of every decision to build upon current accomplishments and create a lasting positive impact."
School Board President
CCS Guiding Principles
Students are at the center of every decision.
A safe, non-threatening learning environment is essential.
- Students’ academic, social, emotional, and physical needs must be addressed.
- Students and employees excel when held to high personal standards and expectations.
- High-quality employees are vital to the success of our organization.
- Effective teaching and learning requires continuous improvement.
- Diverse opportunities benefit all students.
- Open and transparent communication maintains stakeholder trust.
- Parent and community involvement enhances student learning.
- Fiscal responsibility is fundamental to achieving our vision.