Carmel Clay School’s Legislative Goal is to partner with our State and Congressional Legislators for the purpose of:
- Being a credible resource from the field on the matters related to public education.
- Offering support to develop initiatives to improve upon what the State’s Constitution describes as our “general and uniform system of Common Schools.”
- Offering support to help minimize unintended negative financial or organizational consequences that inevitably occur when implementing even the best-intended policy.
Our Mission: Carmel Clay Schools will provide opportunities for all students to realize their potential in an ever-changing world.
Our Guiding Principles start with “Students are at the center of every decision” and end with “Fiscal responsibility is fundamental to achieving our vision.”
Areas of Common Interest & Focus
- Indiana State and Congressional Leaders for CCS
- Indiana Senate Education and Career Development Committee Members
- Indiana Senate Appropriations Committee Members
- Indiana House Education Committee Members
- Indiana House Ways and Means Committee Members