- District Updates
- Student Life
Carmel Clay Schools is proud to congratulate the following Carmel High School DECA members as they were awarded WORLD AWARDS last night at the 2021 International Career Development Conference.
We had 70+ students participate in this year's international conference, and are proud to recognize the following top champions.
- 3rd in the world: Angela Gao and Macy Wood - Innovation Plan
- 4th in the world: Claire Qu and Connor Claymon - Business Services Operations Research
- 4th in the world: Janani Eswaran - Integrated Marketing Campaign-Service
- 5th in the world: Melissa Su and Alex Van Bibber - Career Development Project
- 6th in the world: Kate Stanton and Lindsey Zhang - Independent Business Plan
Other World Award finalists (Top 20): Ayaan Abbasi, Katerina Folkin, Rhea Acharya, Nishita Prasad, Katelyn Ma, and Nawal Waseem