CHS Freshman Athletic Calendars
CHS JV Athletics Calendars
CHS Varsity Athletic Calendars
Schedules and Calendars
Classes are arranged on a block eight schedule of four 90-minute periods per regular school day.
School days comprising periods one through four are designated "blue" days and alternate with days comprising periods one through four which are designated "gold" days.
One period of student resource time (SRT) is built into each eight block rotation. Four lunch sessions are offered during third block each day.
All Schedules Are Subject To Change
2020-2021 CHS VIRTUAL COHORT, CARMEL COHORT AND GREYHOUND COHORT DIGITAL CALENDARS AVAILABLE
PLEASE NOTE: Cohort calendars are provided by the CHS PTO as a courtesy. Best efforts are given to keeping them updated. Official school calendars are here: https://www.ccs.k12.in.us/chs/about/calendar. All schedules are subject to change.
StUDENTS WITH LAST NAMES A-K WILL FOLLOW CARMEL COHORT SCHEDULE
STUDENTS WITH LAST NAMES L-Z WILL FOLLOW GREYHOUND COHORT SCHEDULE
To add a calendar via Google Calendar:
1. On your computer, open Google Calendar.
2. On the left, next to "Other calendars," click Add From URL.
3. Enter the calendar's address in the field provided (Virtual Cohort Access Here / Carmel Cohort Access Here / Greyhound Cohort Access Here - right-click links to Copy Link Address)
4. Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
5. It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
To add a calendar via Outlook Calendar:
1. Open your Outlook calendar.
2. On the Home tab, in the Manage Calendars group, and click Add Calendar > From Internet…
3. In the New Internet Calendar Subscription dialog box, paste the iCalendar link that ends in .ics (Virtual Cohort Access Here Carmel Cohort Access Here / Greyhound Cohort Access Here - right-click links to Copy Link Address)
4. Outlook will ask you to confirm that you want to add this Internet Calendar and subscribe to updates. Click Yes to import the calendar with the default settings, or click Advanced to configure custom settings.
5. In a moment, the Internet calendar will appear under Other Calendars in your Outlook.