- In-Person Learning - Elementary
- In-Person Learning - Middle School
- In-Person Learning - High School
- Safety Precautions
- COVID-19 Exposure/Confirmed Diagnosis - Hidden
- Exposure/Positive Cases
- Classroom - Elementary
- Classroom - Secondary
- Visitors & Volunteers
- Athletics & Extracurricular Activities
- Special Education Services
- School Nurse - Clinic
- Food Service
- District Communication and Updates
- Resources for Parents
- COVID-19 Testing & Vaccinations
What is ESSER Funding?
The Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) Funds are part of the third stimulus and emergency COVID relief funding stream authorized as part of the American Rescue Plan.
How much funding did CCS receive?
All public school districts are eligible for ESSER funding. The allocation formula is based on the district's share of Title 1 allocation. Carmel Clay Schools received $2.2 million.
|2020-2021 School Year|
|13 additional teachers||$679,200|
|9 additional instructional assistants||$104,000|
|COVID Contact Tracers||$121,904|
|Educare workers subsidy||$255,000|
|Sanitizer, masks, etc.||$30,000|
|2021-2022 School Year|
|Intervention Teachers will collaborate with staff members to determine student learning needs and provide additional, differentiated instruction to students in the areas of math and reading to address the learning loss due to the pandemic.|