The 2018 Football season is right around the corner for the Greyhounds! The start of the school year is always exciting and the home schedule will feature two defending state champions visiting Carmel Stadium. The schedule kicks off with the home opener against national power and defending Kentucky State Champions Louisville Trinity on August 17th. The four home game schedule also includes Future Greyhounds Night on September 7th when the Hounds host Pike. Homecoming versus Ben Davis is on September 28th as the last two 6A state champions battle on the gridiron. The regular season wraps up on October 12th vs Lawrence Central for Senior Night. We are excited to share our Friday nights with the two-time defending National Champion Marching Greyhounds as they perform during each home game!
* All Carmel High School student tickets MUST be purchased as Schedule Pick-Up in August. After this time, high school student passes can be purchased in the Activities Office.
* Ticket orders will be mailed if received by August 2. After that time, tickets will need to be picked up at the Will Call window at the first home football game on August 17.
* Designated seating "blocks" are not offered in the seating process (i.e. Football, Cheerleading, Band, Greyhound Booster Club Super Boosters).
* It is not necessary to purchase a Greyhound Booster Club family membership to purchase season tickets. Families joining the Greyhound Booster Club do enjoy the benefit of first choice of seats as we open up ticket sales for the school year.
* Prices for adult all-sport passes remain the same at $65 for the year and reserved football season tickets will be $40. Student all-sport passes for the school year remain priced at $40.
** Questions regarding tickets and the process can be submitted by clicking here.