The CHS Counseling Department provides a variety of services and resources to meet the academic, career/college readiness and social-emotional needs of students, parents and staff.
We have both a 9th Grade Counseling Office located in the Freshmen Center and a 10th-12th Grade Counseling Office located in the CHS Main Building.
Our department includes:
- (4) 9th Grade School Counselors
- (11) 10th-12th Grade School Counselors
- 1 Director of Counseling
- 4 Social Workers/Student Service Coordinators
- 1 College and Career Resource Coordinator
- 2 College Advisors (part-time)
- (1) 9th Grade Counseling Administrative Assistant and (2) 10th-12th Counseling Administrative Assistants
- (1) 9th-12th Grade Registrar
CHS Students and Parents: Please visit our Counseling Canvas course to access all resources/materials related to the services provided by our department.