Attendance @ College Wood
Absence & Late Arrival
REPORTS MAY BE MADE VIA EMAIL OR VOICEMAIL 24 HOURS A DAY.
- Report if your student will be ABSENT from school.
- Report if your student will be LATE (arriving after 7:50 am) to school.
- Provide and spell the student’s last name.
- Provide the student's first name.
- State the reason for absence or late arrival.
- If sending an email, cc: the student's teacher.
Note: Every student must be accounted for each morning. If an absence or late arrival has not been reported via the attendance email or voicemail, multiple steps must be taken by school staff to account for the whereabouts and safety of your child. Absences or late arrivals may be reported any time of day prior to 7:50 am on the affected day.