Honoring the Positive Impact of CCS Teachers & Staff
Many people play a role in a student’s education – Carmel Clay Schools teachers, aides, coaches, and guidance counselors; specialists in art, music, media, physical fitness, and STEM; custodians, food service team members, transportation staff, administrative assistants, and support staff; principals and administrators. All are educators in their own way and recognizing them with a nomination to the "CEF Educator Honor Roll” is a tribute to their positive impact.
Honorees will receive a personalized certificate, with a message from you/your child, along with recognition at their school and on the Carmel Education Foundation website. Your accompanying donation will support CEF educator grants, student scholarships, and district-wide programming. We are grateful for your support!
Nomination form is open through December 18, 2023 and certificates will be delivered by December 21, 2023.
and submit an online donation payment.
OPTION TO mail a check made payable to
Carmel Education Foundation
515 e. mAIN STREET, sUITE 124
cARMEL, in 46032
Ideas for Recognition
- Gift an Educator Honor Roll in lieu of holiday or end of year gifts.
- Recognize a special "above and beyond" effort.
- Graduating seniors can thank their favorite elementary, middle, and high school teachers with an Educator Honor Roll recognition.
- Celebrate any of the CCS appreciation weeks (Teacher, Food Service, Library, Custodians, Counselors, Administrative Professionals, etc.) with an Educator Honor Roll recognition to your child's favorite person on that team.
- Organize a class contribution as part of an end of year celebration for a classroom teacher, specials teacher, or principal.
Please use the form linked above to share information about the honorees (up to 5 per form) you are nominating. Please have the first name, last name and email address of each nominee. You may also include a short message (up to 250 characters) for each nominee.
donate nowFor Honor Roll donations, please submit full payment for all honorees (i.e. if you wish to honor four educators with a $25 donation on behalf of each, submit a $100 payment). Once payment is submitted, a certificate will be delivered to your nominated educator(s). To submit a nomination, click on the online nomination form above.