Honoring the Positive Impact of CCS Teachers & Staff
Congratulations to our 2022 Winter Honor Roll Recipients!!
Many people play a role in a student’s education – Carmel Clay Schools teachers, aides, coaches, and guidance counselors; specialists in art, music, media, physical fitness, and STEM; custodians, food service team members, transportation staff, administrative assistants, and support staff; principals and administrators. All are educators in their own way and recognizing them with a nomination to the "CEF Educator Honor Roll” is a tribute to their positive impact.
Honorees will receive a personalized certificate, with a message from you/your child, along with recognition at their school and on the Carmel Education Foundation website. Your accompanying donation will support a CEF Scholarship in honor of CCS educators. We are grateful for your support!
Nomination form is open through December 14, 2022 and certificates will be delivered in January.
and submit an online donation payment.
You may also submit a payment through Venmo @CarmelEdFdn or mail a check made payable to
Carmel Education Foundation.
Ideas for Recognition
- Gift an Educator Honor Roll in lieu of holiday or end of year gifts.
- Recognize a special "above and beyond" effort.
- Graduating seniors can thank their favorite elementary, middle, and high school teachers with an Educator Honor Roll recognition.
- Celebrate any of the CCS appreciation weeks (Teacher, Food Service, Library, Custodians, Counselors, Administrative Professionals, etc.) with an Educator Honor Roll recognition to your child's favorite person on that team.
- Organize a class contribution as part of an end of year celebration for a classroom teacher, specials teacher, or principal.
For Honor Roll donations, please submit full payment for all honorees (i.e. if you wish to honor four educators with a $25 donation on behalf of each, submit a $100 payment). Once payment is submitted, you will receive a link to a Google Form to share information about each honoree.