Educator Honor Roll
Many people play a role in a student’s education – teachers, aides, coaches, counselors, bus drivers, staff, and principals. All are educators in their own way and recognizing them with a nomination for the "Educator Honor Roll” is a meaningful tribute to their positive impact.- especially in a year where everyone has gone above and beyond!
Honorees will receive a personalized certificate, with a message from you, along with recognition at their school and on the Carmel Education Foundation website.
To recognize a Carmel Clay Schools educator, fill out the online form and submit a donation payment through Qgiv (credit card payments). You may also print and mail a form and payment.
A printed certificate will be sent to all nominees by December 17, 2020 for nominations received by December 13, 2020. Nominees will receive certificates in January, 2021 for nominations received after December 13, 2020.
Your tax-deductible gift to the CEF Honor Roll program, in any amount, may be made at ny time of year and will support grants and other enriching programs offered by CEF.
Ideas for Recognition
- Gift an Educator Honor Roll in lieu of holiday or end of year gifts.
- Recognize a special "above and beyond" effort.
- Graduating seniors can thank their favorite elementary, middle, and high school teachers with an Educator Honor Roll recognition.
- Celebrate any of the CCS appreciation weeks (Teacher, Food Service, Library, Custodians, Counselors, Administrative Professionals, etc.) with an Educator Honor Roll recognition to your child's favorite person on that team.
- Organize a class contribution as part of an end of year celebration for a classroom teacher, specials teacher, or principal.
Please use this Google Form to share information about the honoree(s) you are nominating to the CCS Educator Honor Roll. You will be able to nominate up to five nominees at a time. For each nominee please have their first and last name and email address. You may also share a short message (up to 50 words) that will be printed on their certificate.
For Honor Roll donations, please submit full payment for all honorees (i.e. if you wish to honor four educators with a $25 donation on behalf of each, submit a $100 payment). Once payment is submitted, you will receive a link to a Google Form to share information about each honoree.