The Carmel Education Foundation (CEF) is proud to support Carmel Clay Schools (CCS) students in academic achievement and lifelong learning. Recognizing that educators play a significant role in a student’s education, CEF invests in grants that support innovation, enhance student achievement, and inspire student learning.
The FALL Grant Application will be open
JULY 11, 2022 - SEPTEMBER 11, 2022;
notifications by SEPTEMBER 26, 2022.
Funding is to benefit students in one of these four focus areas:
- STEM- innovative lessons or resources that foster student engagement related to science, technology, engineering, math or Project Lead the Way curriculum.
- Innovative Instruction- unique and new ways to foster learning, deliver lessons, or engage classrooms; implementation of a "passion project" that correlates to a learning standard, school improvement plan, or district initiative.
- Wellness - physical or mental wellness projects, lessons or activities to promote health and well-being.
- Workforce Development- projects that focus on student's ability to grow their skills and develop the tools they need for their future success.
Application types and funding parameters:
- Individual- CCS certified educator. Requests may be up to $700.
- Teams- including those at the same grade level, departments or building team. Must include one certified educator as the lead applicant. Requests may be up to $2,000.
- Collaboration- includes representatives from at least three different departments/areas (i.e. a counselor, classroom teacher and specials teachers). The team must include at least one certified educator as the lead applicant. Requests may be up to $2,000.
- Review Grant Overview and FAQ's
Review grant examples to help spark you ideas!
*Note: the content of these grant application examples is for the purpose of providing an example and is the original work of the author(s). Content is not to be copied or used in any way that would be considered as plagiarism.
- Receive all necessary approvals prior to completing application.
- Submit Google application by 11:59 p.m. on September 11, 2022 (Please use school email account and use Google Chrome browser.)
- Be sure to include the budget worksheet and grant and media agreement in your application.