The Carmel Education Foundation (CEF) is proud to support Carmel Clay Schools (CCS) students in academic achievement and lifelong learning. Recognizing that educators play a significant role in a student’s education, CEF invests in grants that support innovation, enhance student achievement, and inspire student learning.
The SPRING Grant Application will be open
January 14, 2022 - february 6, 2022;
notifications by march 1, 2022.
Funding is to benefit students in one of these THREE focus areas:
- Innovative Instruction- unique and new ways to foster learning, deliver lessons, or engage classrooms; implementation of a "passion project" that correlates to a learning standard, school improvement plan, or district initiative.
- STEM- innovative lessons or resources that foster student engagement related to science, technology, engineering, math or Project Lead the Way curriculum.
- Curriculum Enhancement- tools, resources, or activities that take a lesson “to the next level” by engaging students in the content, learning targets, and outcomes.
Applications will be accepted from:
- Individual Carmel Clay Schools educators.
- Individual- up to $700
- Review Grant Overview and FAQ's
- Receive all necessary approvals prior to completing application.
- Submit Google application by 11:59 p.m. on February 6, 2022 (Please use school email account and use Google Chrome browser.)