The Carmel Education Foundation (CEF) is proud to support Carmel Clay Schools (CCS) students in academic achievement and lifelong learning. Recognizing that educators play a significant role in a student’s education, CEF invests in grants that support innovation, enhance student achievement, and inspire student learning.
FALL APPLICATION WILL OPEN SUMMER 2023!
INFORMATION FROM PAST SPRING 2023 CYCLE:
Funding is to benefit students in one of these three focus areas:
Innovative Learning - use your creativity to bring learning concepts to life through innovative resources, hands-on learning experiences, interactive instruction, a “passion project” or any unique idea that is applicable to the subject matter. This category covers all curriculum areas and needs to correlate to a current learning standard, school improvement plan, or district initiative.
- Wellness - physical or mental wellness projects, lessons or activities to promote health and well-being.
- Skills for Success - projects that focus on the development of student’s ability to achieve academic and personal success in today’s ever-changing and global society.
General application guidelines and funding parameters:
Proposal must correlate to an academic standard, school improvement plan or CCS district initiative.
Grant monies are to be primarily utilized during the course of the school day.
The project is to be implemented by December 31, 2023.
If funded, you agree to submit a written & visual report within 30 days of the project completion.
- Requests may be up to $700.
- Review grant overview, FAQ's and writing tips.
Review grant examples to help spark you ideas!
*Note: the content of these grant application examples is for the purpose of providing an example and is the original work of the author(s). Content is not to be copied or used in any way that would be considered as plagiarism.
- Receive all necessary approvals prior to completing application (must occur every grant cycle).
- Submit Google application by 11:59 p.m. on January 16, 2023 (Please use school email account and use Google Chrome browser.)
- Be sure to include the budget worksheet and grant and media agreement in your application.