The Carmel Education Foundation (CEF) is proud to support Carmel Clay Schools (CCS) students in academic achievement and lifelong learning. Recognizing that educators play a significant role in a student’s education, CEF invests in grants that support innovation, enhance student achievement, and inspire student learning.
The Fall Grant Application will be open August 9, 2021 - September 17, 2021; notifications by October 14, 2021.
Funding is to benefit students in one of these Four focus areas:
- Innovative Instruction- unique and new ways to foster learning, deliver lessons, or engage classrooms; implementation of a "passion project" that correlates to a learning standard, school improvement plan, or district initiative.
- STEM- innovative lessons or resources that foster student engagement related to science, technology, engineering, math or Project Lead the Way curriculum.
- Wellness- physical or mental wellness projects, lessons, or activities to promote health and well-being.
- Learning Recovery- initiatives to support recovery from disruption due to the pandemic; activities or resources that enable students to meet their learning targets.
Applications will be accepted from:
- Individual certified educators.
- Teams - including grade level, departments, or building team. Must include one designated lead person who is a certified educator.
- Collaboration- includes representatives from at least three different departments/areas (i.e. a counselor, classroom teacher, and specials teacher). Must include one designated lead person who is a certified educator.
- Individual- up to $700
- Team and Collaboration- up to $1,500
- Review Grant Overview and FAQ's
- Receive all necessary approvals prior to completing application.
- Submit Google application by 11:59 p.m. on September 17, 2021. (Please use school email account and we recommend Google Chrome browser.)
Contact Tara Ascioti, CEF Grant Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jennifer Penix, CEF Executive Director, email@example.com