Welcome to Clay Center Elementary!
We are so excited that you are joining the Clay Center community! We look forward to getting to know you and your family throughout the school year.
Clay Center Elementary uses the Membership Toolkit platform to provide secure and easy ways for families to access:
- Family and Student Online Directories
- Room Parent Communications
- Online Stores
You can activate your Membership Toolkit account by doing the following:
- Go to ccepto.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click the Register/Login button
- If you already have an account through another organization: log in as a Returning User and use the same email and password that you already have with Membership Toolkit.
- If you are a New User, select Create Account.
- Follow the prompts to include Parent Information and Student Information. Here are some helpful notes:
- As the parent creating the account, you are the primary account holder. You can "invite" a 2nd Parent to manage this account with you with their own login.
- For families with parents/guardians at different addresses, we recommend that each household maintain its own Membership Toolkit account and login.
- You can indicate exactly what information you want to be visible in the directory by indicating your Directory Preferences. (Only other Clay Center Elementary parents who are logged in can see the information you choose to be visible.)
Download the free app for easy access to the directory!
If you need help with the Membership Toolkit, please reach out to our Directory chair by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below we've also provided some additional resources to help answer some common questions that are often asked when transitioning into a new school.
If you have further questions about Clay Center and our PTO, please contact us by emailing ClayCenterPTO@gmail.com. We'd be happy to help!