Clay PTO supports many Clay Middle activities throughout the school year through funding and/or organizing volunteers. Thanks to the generous donations and time provided by parents of Clay students we are able to assist with:
- Clay Challenge: A school wide event, usually held in September. Students participate in fun actitivites, complete a 3K run/walk and hear special presentation by guest speaker. PTO helps fund this event and provides volunteers for the outdoor run/walk.
- After School Study Hall: Help fund this program for students.
- After School student clubs: Help fund these for students.
- Media Center & Book Fair: Parent volunteers in Media Center and for the Book Fair usually held in Fall.
- Book Store: Volunteers to staff the Book Store that is open weekly throughout school year during lunch hours.
- Staff Appreciation/Tuesday Treats: Provide treats for special recognition dates throughout year and through the "Tuesday Treats" program organizes special Tuesday morning treats for Teachers and Staff.
- Technology Support: including donation for the district wide C4 Conference that gives training to Teachers and Staff
- Hospitality: Help welcome families to the school through welcome tables at Back to School dates.
- Eighth Grade Celebration: Help plan and chaperone the end of year celebration activities for outgoing 8th graders.
- Spirit Wear: Promoting school pride through creating and organzing spirit wear sales
- Concessions Stand: Help organize volunteers to run the Concession stand during athletic events held at Clay Middle. Sell popcorn, beverages and candies to athletes and their families!
- Tuesday Treats Program: A fun way to say thank you to our Teachers and Staff! Please consider signing up to bring in your choice of food to create a feast of treats.