TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK: MAY 3-7th, 2021
The PTO plans to show appreciation on your behalf by presenting each teacher with a small gift and hosting a staff luncheon on Tuesday, May 4th.
If you can contribute to the luncheon please use the sign up genius button below and drop off your items to the office before 9am on 5/4. We greatly appreciate all your covid friendly food donations!
Teacher Appreciation Suggestions
Here are some other ideas of things that you can do during this special week to show your appreciation to our wonderful teachers:
- Check out the staff profiles button below to learn some of your teacher’s favorite things and use this for inspiration in getting a give for them.
- Write your teacher a note or poem expressing why he/she is so special.
- Write a list of five things you appreciate about your teacher, Possibly attach a photograph to personalize it.
- Have your child(ren) make something. This could be a food item or a gift!
- Tweet a positive shout out to your teacher and tag @CherryTreeElem and @CTEPTO or give them a shout out on Facebook or Instagram and tag them in a heartfelt post!
We look forward to a great week of showing the teachers how grateful we are for all of their hard work!
The PTO Teacher Appreciation Week Committee
Saying THANK YOU to the Cherry Tree Staff
If you would like to thank any of the valuable CTE staff for what they do for your child and family, the 2020-2021 Carmel Clay Recognition Calendar for is as follows:
September 21-26th - Custodial and Maintenance Staff Recognition Week
October 16th - "National Boss Day"- Administrative/Managerial Staff Recognition Day
October 19-23rd - Bus Drivers, Bus Monitors, and Bus Mechanics Recognition Week
November 18th - Education Support Staff Recognition Day (All Instructional Assistants, Special Services, Computer Technicians, Interpreters, Job Coaches, AVID Tutors)
January 11-15th - School Board Recognition Week
February 1-5th - School Counseling Recognition Week (Counselors, Student Services Coordinators, Social Workers)
March 8-12th - Food Service Staff Recognition Week
April 5-9th - Media Specialists Recognition Week
April 21nd - Administrative Professionals Recognition Day (Secretarial and Clerical Staff)
May 3th-7th - Teacher Appreciation Week (Teachers, Edu-care staff, Psychologists, Therapists and Substitutes)
May 3rd - National School Nurse Recognition Day
May 9-15th - National Police Recognition Week (SRO, Building Monitors, Traffic))