Welcome New Families!
West Clay Elementary uses Membership Toolkit, a secure and easy way for families to access:
- Family and student online directory
- Room parent communications
- Online store
As we get ready for the 2019-2020 school year, please take a few minutes to activate your Membership Toolkit account.
Here's what you need to do:
Create an Account
- Go to http://westclay.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
Complete Parent/Student Information and Invite Parent 2
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process. Follow the prompts to proceed to next steps.
- Click on “Step 1: Family Information” and add information as needed. As the parent creating the account, you are Parent 1. You will have the opportunity to "invite" Parent 2 by selecting "Yes" to "Would you like to invite this person to manage this account with you?“
- Then, add Student Information. If you know your child’s teacher, you may select it from the dropdown list.
- Click on “Step 2: Directory/Publish Preferences.” You can indicate exactly which information you want to be visible in the directory. (Only other West Clay Elementary parents who are logged in can see the information you choose to be visible.)
- Your registration is complete!
*Note: Please wait 1-3 business days for the Admin to review your entry and grant access.
If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.