Student Records Request
REQUESTING STUDENT RECORDS
Please note: Upon receipt of a student record request, the district will acknowledge and clarify any conditions of the request within 10 school days. Regarding students with disabilities, access to records will be provided within 45 days of the receipt of the request.
- Elementary and Middle School – Parent/Guardian please e-mail your request to Michele Soultz along with a scanned photo ID. Please be specific on what you are requesting (grades, attendance, dates, etc.).
- Students receiving Special Services (IEP, Section 504) please e-mail your request to Michele Soultz along with a scanned photo ID.. Please be specific on what you are requesting (IEP copies, etc.).
- Carmel High School – for ALL record requests please follow these instructions
- Class of 2016 & Beyond: https://student.naviance.com/carmelhigh
- Class of 2002-2015: https://www.parchment.com/
- Class of 1900-2001: Fax or email form to CHS Registrar, Maria Pacalo - Fax: (317) 571-4056
- Please note: Once a student graduates, the parent is no longer allowed to request a transcript on their behalf.
- If the student is 18 or older (and the parent is not the legal guardian), then the records can only be released to the student (with proper ID from the student). If the parent (or other) is the legal guardian, then legal documentation should be scanned, along with photo ID.
- Requested records for Elementary and Middle School students will be mailed, unless you would like to pick them up at the Carmel Clay Schools Educational Services Center (5201 E. Main Street, Carmel, IN 46033). You will be contacted when the records are ready for pick-up.
- Please provide a photo ID when picking up records in person.
- If you are moving out of the Carmel Clay School district, your child’s records will be sent to the school to which you are enrolling, once a request is received from that school. If a transcript is needed for high school students, please contact the Carmel High School Registrar at (317) 846-7721 x 7431.