Use the Block/Unblock form to request access to websites that ContentKeeper is blocking, or to request to add a site to the blocked list.
Classroom Technology Integration
Carmel Clay Schools values innovation in the classroom and teacher knowledge of new technological opportunities. The curriculum adoption process provides many technology tools for use within classrooms, with district-approved tools included in the Responsible Use Policy and Guidelines.
Before You Begin...Choose Your Tech Wisely!
- Stick to tools designed with education in mind, especially those which require student accounts. Products that commercialize student learning are not recommended.
- Before students may create accounts or teachers create accounts for students, the tool must go through the LearnPlatform request process and the district must have a signed data privacy agreement with the vendor.
- Avoid apps, games, or websites that seem focused on advertising.
- Be cautious with tools that claim to be for education but are also aimed at consumers or the business world.
Source: Common Sense Media
Consider the following questions
- What is the learning goal?
- Does the tool align with Indiana standards?
- Is there another tool already approved that provides a similar function?
- What, if any, age restriction is there in order to use this tool? (e.g. not for children 13 and under)
Use LearnPlatform to see the list of district approved tools and to request access to new ones.