Low Cost Internet Solutions
AT&T is offering low-cost wireline home Internet service to qualifying households:
- With at least one resident who participates in the U.S. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and
- With an address in AT&T’s 21-state service area, at which we offer wireline home Internet service, and
- Without outstanding debt for AT&T fixed Internet service within the last six months or outstanding debt incurred under this program.
To qualify for Spectrum Internet Assist, a member of the household must be a recipient of one of the following program.
- The National School Lunch Program (NSLP); free or reduced cost lunch
- The Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) of the NSLP
- Supplemental Security Income ( ≥ age 65 only)