Student Device Support
Basic Chromebook Troubleshooting Steps
- Clear the cache and cookies in Chrome by following the steps at https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050.
- Reboot the Chromebook by shutting it down completely and then turning it back on.
- Hard reset the device. With the device turned off, hold down the power and refresh keys for 30 seconds. The refresh key is above the number 4 on the keyboard.
Next Steps for Support
If the issue persists after trying the steps above, the first point of contact for all student Chromebook support should be as follows:
- Elementary Students - contact your teacher
- Middle School Students - contact your teacher
- High School Students - visit the media center or freshman center office
If you are still unable to resolve the issue, or it is during a school break, please submit a support ticket.