Mobile Device as Doc Cam
Want to show handwriting, a 3D object, a calculator, or something else while on a Zoom?
Did you know you can use Mirroring360 and your iPad or mobile phone (iOS or Android) as a Doc camera?
- Connect your mobile device to Mirroring360
- Open the camera app on your device (pro tip: mute all notifications). Secure in a DIY doc cam rig (optional).
- Then when on Zoom, select to share your screen, which is mirroring your mobile device!
iPhone Doc Cam Setup
Here's the quick little rig that I set up using some desk supplies I had on hand.*
*feel free to substitute, based on the objects you have at hand 😉
iPhone Doc Cam in Action
Tips & Tricks
Put Mirroring360 in full-screen mode on your computer before screen sharing in Zoom
- Open Mirroring360 on your computer
- Select the gear to open settings
- Select Display > Display Mode > Full-Screen Mode