Reporting Suspected Digital Security Issues
The Digital Safety team at CCS has many methods in place to report digital security issues.
Email Digital Security Team - email@example.com
- Users can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when they experience suspicious activity with their account, like:
- Getting a login or multi-factor authentication request when not trying to log in.
- Finding items in their sent inbox that they don't recognize.
- Noticing edits in Canvas or Google that were not made by them.
- Open a new message from CCS or a personal account and send it to email@example.com.
Report a Phish - Email Button
- CCS Staff are encouraged to report any suspicious emails received as a Phish so the Digital Safety Team can review them.
- In the suspicious email, select Phish Alert Report.
Incident IQ - Help Desk
- Not only can users submit a ticket about hardware or software repairs, but they can also submit a ticket if they have a digital safety concern.
- Submit a ticket by selecting Help Desk Tickets in the staff portal.