Screencastify Submit is a fast, secure, and easy way for users to record and submit video assignments.
Use Screencastify Submit for:
- An entry ticket or meeting question to get the conversation started
- "Getting to know you" videos
- Performances - poetry reading, musical performance, acting
- Demonstrating a new language
- Completing a problem and explaining the process
How to Create a Screencastify Submit Assignment
Select the Screencastify Extension in Google Chrome, then the three line menu. Select Submit.
Select New Topic.
Select the recording type.
Add the assignment details, including the Title and the Instructions.
In Additional Settings, select the following:
- Link Access: Anyone in my organization.
- Video Privacy: Decide if participants can view all submitted videos, their own video, or no videos.
- Email Notifications: Toggle on or off to receive a notification when a video is submitted.
Share the assignment link in a Canvas course.