West Clay Elementary
Yearbook Cover Contest
We are inviting all West Clay students to enter cover art in our Yearbook Cover Contest!
The West Clay Yearbook Club will narrow entries down to the top designs.
Then, the whole school will vote to pick the winning cover for the 2019-2020 school year!
All entries must be submitted to Mrs. Gabor by the end of the day on
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2019
SUBMIT ART ON:
- 8.5 X 11 sheet of white paper
- Vertical orientation
ALL ENTRIES MUST INCLUDE:
- The words: West Clay Elementary
- The year: 2019-2020
- Our theme: Live, Learn, Grow (You do not need the words, but must use the theme in your design.)
TIPS FOR A GOOD ENTRY:
- Not a lot of white space - lots of color, including background
- Mix up your medium - play with one or more of the following: crayons, watercolors, markers, oil pastels, digital art
- Use up the entire sheet of paper